2012年5月15日 星期二

Amazing Fruit, Amazing Juice


"I am convinced that Mangosteen will, without a doubt, be the MOST SUCCESSFUL FOOD SUPPLEMENT EVER." J. Frederic Templeman, M.D.

You may be asking yourself, what in the world is a Mangosteen? The Mangosteen fruit is a beautiful and delicious fruit that is only grown in Southeast Asia. It's known as the Queen of Fruits. The fruit its self is a reddish purple on the outside and the interior fruit is a beautiful white and very, very sweet. What makes this fruit so amazing is the quantity of super anti-oxidents, known as xanthones. There are over 43 known Xanthones in the Mangosteen fruit, with the majority of them being found in the rind (or paricarp).

The xanthones present in the mangosteen are powerhouse antioxidants which interact with every major organ system in the human body. These molecules are the latest discovered bioactive molecules in the medical arena.

There is only one juice manufactured that contains the whole fruit. Its known as Xango and can only be purchased through independent distributors.

This juice has been known to help with anti-aging, as an antibiotic, may help with Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, Anxiety, as an antioxidant (combats free radicals), May help allergy symptoms, effective as an anti-depressant, periodontal, supports eye health, may help with Migrain headaches, skin rashes, hypertension, supports whole body health, boosts energy and fights fatigue, may reduce inflammation, may reduce pain, may lower fever, may lower LDL, may help with viruses and infections, may help treat stomach, mouth and bowel ulcers, cataracts, irritable bowel, anti-fungal, anti-parpasitic, and the list just goes on and on.

Personally, this juice has helped me with my arthritis in my hips and ankles. After taking 2 ounces in the morning and one ounce in the late afternoon, within 3 days I was able to get up out of bed and walk to my kitchen pain free. Also, since I have been on this juice, I don't have migrain headaches or cluster (ice pick) headaches any longer. About 2 months after I began taking this juice, I was bitten by a brown recluse spider on my upper right arm. I went to the local emergency room where the doctor on call looked at the wound, wrote me 3 prescriptions; one for an anti-inflammatory, one for an anti-biotic and one for pain. As I was on my way to the pharmacy it occurred to me that the Xango Juice has everything in it to do what these 3 expensive prescriptions are to do. So I went home, increased the amount of juice I was taking from 3 ounces daily to 6 ounces daily. I did that for about a week then went back down to 4 ounces for the next few days. Now as most of us know, a brown recluse bite generally will rot away the skin and meat up to about 3-4 inches in diameter of the bite itself. Not only did my bite not do that, but I don't even have a scar.

I recommended this juice to a friend who has been diagnosed with Irritable bowel syndrome. After taking this juice for about 2 weeks she wasn't experiencing any stomach issues and has been pain free now for about 6 mos. While taking 3 ounces daily. Another friend of mine had fibromyalgia to the extent that she was completely homebound with pain so intense, she couldn't even get up out of her recliner. Within 6 months of taking this juice she went back to work and is virtually pain free.

Thanks to this wonderful and helpful mangosteen juice, hundreds and thousands of people are being helped.




H.V. Hendrick is the author of the book You're 50, Not Finished! Available soon at Amazon, she is a leading distributor of the healthy fruit beverage known as Xango. You can visit her wellness blog at http://onpurpose50.blogspot.com

To get your free bottle of this juice and to see if this juice may help you [http://www.myxango.com/hollyvhendrick] at my website [http://www.myxango.com/hollyvhendrick]





This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

沒有留言:

張貼留言